Last Updated June 13, 2022
- Age Restriction. This Site is not directed to children under age 13. You must be 18 years old (or the legal age of majority in your state) and able to form legally binding contracts to be eligible to use the Site and the Services. You agree to use this Site and Services only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of the Site and Services and communications with us, all of which must comply with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use this Site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Updates. We may, in our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions. The “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms and Conditions will indicate when the latest modifications were made. By continuing to access and use this website or Services after these Terms and Conditions has been modified, you are agreeing to such modifications. Therefore, you should review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use.
- Summary of Key Dispute Resolution Points. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully. These terms include an agreement to mandatory arbitration for any dispute or claim (meaning you agree to submit any dispute or claim related to Steam Seattle rather than proceeding in court). If you opt out of this mandatory arbitration agreement, the provision agreement is outlined below describes the procedures you must follow. This agreement also includes a class action waiver (meaning you agree to proceed with any dispute individually and not as a part of a class action suit). These terms and conditions also include a jury waiver.
- Mobile App. You will also have access via mobile devices. If and when Steam Seattle offers a Mobile App. At which time a Mobile App is available for your device, you may download and use the Steam Seattle’s Mobile App (“Mobile Application”). These Terms and Condition will also apply to the Mobile Application.
- Services. “Services” include but may not be limited to all steam cleaning auto detailing services as described in www.steamseattle.com and window tint services as described at https://steamseattle.com/tinting/ .
- Cancellation. You may cancel a scheduled detail DIRECTLY with Steam Seattle via this website or Mobile Application but not with any Steam Seattle worker or detail professional who does not manage the Steam Seattle schedule. You must cancel a full 24 hour hours prior to your scheduled appointment (“Cancellation Period”) via the Steam Seattle website. Our website will then provide you via email a confirmation of cancellation for your records. If you do not cancel within the Cancellation Period then you will be responsible to pay Steam Seattle a $50.00 Cancellation Fee. We hold your specific appointment day and time for you and cannot schedule other customers in this window which is why we have a Cancellation Fee.
Only Steam Seattle, at its sole discretion can waive, on a case by case basis, the Cancellation Fee. If the weather is bad and prohibitive of Steam Seattle providing Services, at Steam Seattle’s sole discretion, such that your appointment needs to be rescheduled there will be no rescheduling fees or cancellation fees if the appointment is rescheduled and is subject to soonest availability of a Steam Seattle detail professional.
- Rush Service. In the case that you've requested a rush service (“Rush Service”), you will also be charged the full rush fee (“Rush Fee”). Rush Services require us to rearrange our schedule, call in detailers from out of the area, or detailers that are off duty, to accommodate your rush needs, so no refunds are given on the rush fee portion of the detail request. If the detail professional shows up on site and you wish to cancel your detail appointment before the detailer commences upon the work, you'll be charged a 50% cancellation fee for the travel and time involved with the detail professional coming to the primes. If the detail professional commences upon the work and you wish to cancel, you'll be charged the full amount of the detail. If you cancel only part of a service within the cancellation window, that service will be subject to 25% cancellation fee.
- Minimum Fee & Deposits. There is a Minimum fee of no less than $170 for partial service. Steam Seattle shall charge your payment method a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 at the time you make schedule your Service which shall apply to the final balance of fees for your requested Service or Services. The balance of your Service Fees shall be due on site at the completion of Services.
- Additional Work. If during the course of the detail, the detail professional determines that the work required is greater than what was initially contemplated by more than 10% of the amount of the original price estimate (before applicable taxes), the detail professional will advise you and generate a new price estimate reflecting the increase in scope of the Services. If you approve the revised estimate, the detail professional will complete the work. If you do not approve the revised price estimate, the detail professional will take reasonable efforts to complete some or all of the work specified on the original estimate, the pricing for which you had previously agreed to.
- Customer Rights & Responsibilities. When booking a detail, you agree that: (a) You have the right to grant the detail professional access to the premises and vehicle to perform the services. In the event that you are booking an appointment at a location that you do not have authorization to grant access, it is your responsibility to secure authorization prior to the detail. If we are performing a service at a campground, RV park, public place like a park parking lot or library or shopping area parking lot or marina, we highly recommend getting approval from the site manager and find out any special requirements. In the event that authorization is not obtained and a detail must be cancelled or rescheduled, any applicable fees shall apply. (b) All information entered for the detail is presumed by Steam Seattle to be correct as outlined in your confirmation e-mail and orders page. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information is correct regardless of who books the appointment (you, us or anyone else). We recommend booking the appointment yourself online to reduce errors, however if you chose to have us do it for you, it is your responsibility to verify the information is correct after booking. We are not liable for inaccurate information when we book for you. If we are unable to perform a detail because information is inaccurate, you can be liable for any applicable fees. Claims to not receiving a confirmation email do not constitute a defense for inaccurate information. Steam Seattle does not use third party call centers. You book your car detail only through the Steam Seattle direct schedule staff person. You will also receive a personal call confirming your scheduled appointment.
- No Guarantees. We do not guarantee any such method, procedure, process, technique or way that any particular service will be performed aside from the fact that our detail professionals are trained strictly in the Steam Seattle method of cleaning your car. The detailing professional will perform the techniques and methods that he/she/they are best familiar with and deems necessary for the situation as per his/her/their Steam Seattle training. With our unique one-step steam cleaning process, we can efficiently clean, disinfect and shine even the dirtiest of vehicles. We use a special steam (waterless) wash process that Steam Seattle has proven to work better than traditional water stream based car wash systems.
- Use At Your Own Risk. You are using Steam Seattle at your own risk. We believe there are very few risks in using Steam Seattle to detail your car however risks may include water on the electronics causing an electronic failure or impact on operating your car, residual from the cleaning on your interior seats, items already broken or loose in your car may be impacted. We ask you to provide an accurate checklist of all loose or broken items in or on your car prior to Steam Seattle providing service.
- Multi Vehicle Discounts. Multi vehicle discounts are applied at the completion of your detailing service when your payment is processed. Discounts are on qualified services only, generally but not limited to full detailing packages. Only gift cards over $250.00 are eligible for multi-vehicle discounts. Additional services, rush fees, tips and added fees are not subject to discounts.
- User/Customer Content. Steam Seattle may now or in the future, enable you to post your own content on the Steam Seattle website such as Feedback (as defined below) regarding the Services or the Service Professional. We reserve the right to remove any Feedback, including any unfavorable feedback. If you are a present or former employee, an employer, an immediate family member, or if you have any relationship to the detail professional beyond that of a consumer, and you post Feedback about the detail professional, you agree to fully disclose your affiliation with the detail professional or tint professional in any Feedback you post on the Site. Steam Seattle shall become the owner of any reviews, comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the services posted to www.steamseattle.com, any of Steam Seattle LLLP’s social media pages, and other websites where “feedback” is gathered. Steam Seattle will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential and will not be liable for any Feedback posted and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear. Without limitation, Steam Seattle has ownership of all present and future existing rights to any feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation and to you or any other person sending the Feedback. We have the right to do this without notifying you or without your knowledge of us doing so. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Steam Seattle have full responsibility for the Feedback, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. If you post Feedback that is untrue and it caused Steam Seattle monetary damages, you will be liable for causing libel or slanderous damages against Steam Seattle and Steam Seattle will pursue damages to the fullest extent of the law.
Other than Feedback, as between us and you, you own, or have obtained the right to post, all of the content and information that you post or share on the Site (referred to as “User Content”). By posting any User Content, you hereby grant us a royalty free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, license and right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise exploit your user Content in any manner we see fit. We may use your User Content in any manner for any purpose, including to advertise and promote Steam Seattle, the Services and/or the Service Professional. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. This paragraph shall not apply to third party review sites such as Trip Advisor or Yelp.
- Communication. By scheduling your detailing appointment, you acknowledge and agree to receive related communications such as calls, texts, emails etc. Communications include but are not limited to notifications relating to your appointment, promotions, reminders, authentication and security. These communications are intended to streamline and facilitate your account. You may opt out of automated text messages by texting "stop" to (877) 578-3265 (not recommended because you will not get important account notifications). To opt back in, reply "start". To stop receiving promotional emails simply clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. Please note, each time you place a new order, you're re-authorizing such communications. Standard rates and charges apply from each avenue, including but not limited to phone carrier rates. Steam Seattle is not responsible for any charges incurred by your service provider.
- Proprietary Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that all materials on www.steamseattle.com , except for the User Content, including the websites design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”), are the property of Steam Seattle LLLP. All materials are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. All rights to Materials not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to their respective copyright owners. You may not modify or adapt the Materials in any way or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purposes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained or described on this Site and any Marks associated with any services available through the Site are the property of Steam Seattle LLLP and licensors if applicable, and, except as expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions or on the website, they may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Steam Seattle LLLP. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, we will remove content from the Site that violates copyright or other intellectual property rights
- Limited Liability. You expressly understand and agree to the terms of limited liability listed below.
Your use of www.steamseattle.com and our Services is at your sole risk. The materials contained herein are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not expressly guarantee any detail order date and/or time. We will accommodate all requests the to the best of our ability and we reserve the right to cancel any detail request we deem necessary. Steam Seattle and all its affiliates (employees) or collectively known as “Steam Seattle parties” disclaim all warranties of any kind pertaining to www.steamseattle.com and all materials herein, whether express or implied, including but not limited to merchant liability.
Steam Seattle makes no warranty that:
www.steamseattle.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free and free of viruses or bugs. Any use of www.steamseattle.com is solely at your own discretion and liability and Steam Seattle is not liable for any damage or loss on your behalf.
Except as explicitly set forth in the marketing and web materials presented by Steam Seattle, and to the fullest extent of the law, Steam Seattle hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind.
Steam Seattle is not liable for any loss or damages of any kind arising from the use of, the inability of the use of, or connection to Steam Seattle’s internal call center and its related materials. All services scheduled are a tentative basis and not guaranteed.
STEAM SEATTLE PARTIES SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR IN PROVIDING ANY STEAM SEATTLE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY (I) AS A PUBLISHER OF INFORMATION, (II) AS A PROVIDER OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE OF SERVICE PROFESSIONALS AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, (III) FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, (IV) FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, (V) FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (VI) FOR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AN INDIVIDUAL ADVISES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN STEAM SEATTLE LLLP AND YOU. THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON AND THROUGH THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NOT WITHSTANDING THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE SHALL BE CAPPED AT THE CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT AMOUNT FOR SERVICES. AT NO TIME WILL DAMAGES EXCEED THE PAYMENT AMOUNT FOR SERVICES. STEAM SEATTLE’S BUSINESS INSURANCE SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY CUSTOMER CLAIM REGARDING SERVICES WITH NO EXCEPTION. AT NO TIME SHALL CUSTOMER HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A DIRECT CLAIM TO STEAM SEATTLE’S INSURANCE COMPANIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUSINESS INSURANCE AND AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Steam Seattle and affiliates against all claims, demands, causes of action, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including any reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting or arising from or relating to your use of the Site or the Materials or contracting for Services, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your infringement or violation of any rights of another.
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions. By "clicking to agree to terms and conditions" at point of online payment, and submitting your payment information, you agree and are digitally signing that you agree our legally binding terms and conditions listed herein entirely, in full via your payment method placed on file. Acceptance of your confirmation email furthermore constitutes and this agreeance. You authorize your payment method to be charged and agree to pay the full amount of the items ordered on Steam Seattle’s website and further confirmed in your confirmation email. Any additional fees relating to detailing services that you've authorized directly with the detailing or tint technician (which will be authorized and signed for if applicable) will also be charged directly to the payment method on file. You will be notified via text and email of any such additional charges. If you feel these charges were added in error, please contact us immediately as after 24 hours they can become final part of your bill. 99.8% of our customers are thrilled and amazed with their detailing service, but results may vary on each detail service performed, some better than others. We make our very best attempt to perform the most amazing detailing services possible; However because with any service, results are always very subjective and will vary and results are not guaranteed, implicitly or explicitly, and are not inferred or implied. You agree via your digital signature and by agreeing and accepting to our terms and conditions, that by purchasing products and/or scheduling your detail with, you agree to pay for the service in full in accordance with your payment method issuers agreement, regardless to any claim to quality, completeness or the final outcome of the detail and/or quality of store products. Furthermore, We recommend that you're on-site to inspect the detail and review the service. Strictly as a courtesy, we may ask you to sign paperwork at the completion of your detail if on-site; however this is not required payment in full is not subject to any further signatures beyond your digital signature you agree to provide when booking your appointment. Our technician is more than happy to try and fix any issues directly with you before they leave. If you're unable to be on-site to review the detail service, you agree to withdrawal all rights to claims against quality or incompleteness and still agree to pay for the service in full.
- Confirmation. Any claim that you did not receive a confirmation email does not constitute or warrant voiding any terms listed herein and your order is still considered valid and finalized. In addition to your confirmation email, you are taken to a confirmation screen itemizing and showing you your order details.
- Failure to Pay Liability. If payment is not made, the amount owed shall incur interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) until all amounts owed, including the interest, penalties, fees, etc. have been paid in full. In addition, you agree to bear all of our costs of collection, including our attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. If a payment is charged back, you will be liable for the chargeback fees, original detail amount, interest, expenses incurred, collections fees and damages associated with recovering the charge-back. A $100.00 charge-back fee will be assessed for each transaction.
In the rare event that we make a billing error, we advise you to contact us and we will resolve the issue immediately. Charging back a transaction for this reason is still subject to the chargeback fee of $100.00 as we get charged a fee for the chargeback. We are more than happy to address and fix the issue.
- Gift Cards. Gift cards can be used to purchase Steam Seattle Services and where applicable Steam Seattle products. Our gift cards do not expire or incur any balance fees. As long as you have the gift card, we will honor its purchase. When purchasing a gift card, a printable copy will be immediately emailed to you. Gift cards are non-refundable and only in the rare event that we're unable to service the gift card recipients location, we will happily refund the gift card no questions asked. "Not receiving" a gift card does not constitute or imply a refund will be given. We will make every effort to resend gift cards via email or mail to specially accommodate you and make sure you get the gift card. If a gift card is lost or stolen, Steam Seattle is not responsible to locate such gift cards. The gift card number is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and recipient and should be treated with care. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be recovered or reprocessed. Gift cards can only be used towards the original detail purchase and not additional fees or gratuity.
- Security Interest. If you make all payments as required under these Terms and Conditions, no security interest will be placed against your property by Steam Seattle. If a security interest is placed against your property, it creates a lien or another claim against your property to secure payment and may cause a loss of your property if you fail to pay as required. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you hereby consent at Steam Seattle’s sole discretion for any debt you may owe to Steam Seattle to be a secured date and Steam Seattle shall have the right to file said debt in the State of Washington as a secured creditor.
- Geographic Limitations. Steam Seattle does not guarantee service in all geographical areas and we are not liable in the event that we don’t service your area. By booking your detail online we’re not guaranteeing we service your area. In the event that we don’t service your area we will notify you of the cancellation and no charges will be made to your credit card. Steam Seattle makes no representation that materials contained on www.steamseattle.com or Services or products described or offered on or via the Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States, or that these Terms and Conditions complies with the laws of any other country. Visitors who use the Site or Services and reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that you will not access this Site from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not Steam Seattle LLLP and affiliates, are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Lawful Purpose. You agree to use www.steamseattle.com only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of and communications on www.steamseattle.com , which must comply with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use this Site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You will not attempt in any way to reverse engineer, alter, modify, eliminate, conceal, or otherwise render inoperable or ineffective the Site or its functionality.
- Termination by Steam Seattle. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by Steam Seattle LLLP. You agree that Steam Seattle LLLP may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Site and the Services, at any time, without notice, for any conduct that Steam Seattle LLLP deems inappropriate. Steam Seattle LLLP reserves the right to at any to modify or discontinue, any content on www.steamseattle.com without prior consent. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that Steam Seattle LLLP and affiliates shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site. These Terms and Conditions shall survive any termination of the website or Steam Seattle LLLP.
- Dispute Resolution. We strive to not only meet but exceed your expectations on every detail and tint Service job! After reviewing your vehicle the Detailer will be more than happy to fix anything you may see on the job site. All of our Detailers strive to exceed every customer expectation. However, there may be instances when you are not happy with our work despite we have provided you with our best effort Services. In the event of a dispute regarding Services, the Parties must first undergo mediation to resolve any issues with a mutually agreed upon mediator in King County, Washington. If the Parties cannot resolve their differences with mediation, then the Parties will proceed to a dispute resolution process through Arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Washington State Law shall apply. Venue and jurisdiction shall be in King County, Washington.
NO ARBITRATION OR OTHER CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER USER OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In the event that this CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS DEEMED UNEFORCEABLE, THEN ANY PUNITIVE CLASS ACTION MAY ONLY PROCEED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISTICTION AND NOT IN ARBITRATION.
THE PARTIES BOTH AGREE THAT, WHETHER ANY CLAIM, IS IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, THE PARTIES BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL INVOLVING ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN US. ANY ARBITRATION, LITIGATION, OR NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE BROUGHT ONLY IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. THERE SHALL BE A STRICT LIMITATION ON TIME OF ONLY ONE (1) YEAR AFTER ANY DISCOVERY OF A CLAIM BY YOU WITH NO EXCEPTION.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. When used in these Terms and Conditions, the term “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation.”
- The failure of the Steam Seattle LLLP to insist upon strict adherence to any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim of cause of action arising from or relating to use of this Site, the Services, or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred. The “Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability” provisions of these Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of Steam Seattle LLLP and affiliates as defined herein, and each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Steam Seattle LLLP does not guarantee the outcome of any detail performed or tint Service because every vehicle varies. We do the best physically possible on every detail and tint Service performed. Any issues or disputes can easily be handled directly with the detail or tint professional when they’re on-site.
- In the event that there is an error with our online booking system and your charged incorrectly, we reserve the right to cancel your detail appointment. At this point we will attempt to contact you and let you pay the correct booking deposit. If you decide to not pay the correct deposit your welcome to cancel the appointment.
- Generally, we perform all our details and most tint Services mobile; However under special circumstances (weather, location etc.) we cannot always offer mobile service. We do not guarantee what service method you’ll receive. We will either perform your detail mobile or do a pickup and drop off. Both are FREE with your detail you schedule. If your detail needs to be picked up and dropped off, we will contact you shortly after you schedule your detail to let you know when we will pick up for the vehicle for your detail.
- Contact Information: If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com